WHEN LIGHTING FOR THE FIRST TIME make sure to burn long enough for the entire top layer of wax to liquify, as this will prevent tunnelling and create an even burn for the duration of the candle's 'life'. 

FOR AN OPTIMAL BURN trim the wick to approximately 6mm before each use to avoid smoking and overheating. Refrain from burning candles longer than 4 hours at a time, and never burn a candle when there is less than 1cm of wax at the base.

EXTINGUISH candle with a snuffer, or dip the wick into the melted wax and then straighten wick to prevent smoking and also prevent hot wax from splattering. Do not blow out.

IF SOOT FORMS on the inside of the vessel, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.

WARNING: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation orrash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of content to approved disposal site in accordancewith local regulations.Keep out of reach of children.